Marmie's Microwave Meringues
Main Index >> Recipes Index
- 10oz icing sugar
- 1 medium free range egg
- Sieve the icing sugar.
- Break the egg and separate it, discarding the yolk.
- Mix the icing sugar and white together to form a soft dough.
- Kneed until smooth and shiny. (This bit can get messy!)
- If you are feeling adventurous then try adding a few drops of food colouring for multi-colour microwave meringues!
- Roll in to 24 balls and place in paper cake-cases.
- Put in the microwave eight at a time. Cook them at full power (in a 700w microwave) for 1½ minutes.
- Watch them cook - it's really fun!
- Enjoy eating them! Yum!